It’s one of the most thoughtful things you can do for your family.
- who should care for your children
- what will happen to your pets
- who inherits your most treasured possessions
- your family home
- your savings and investments
- vulnerable dependents
- the impact of care home fees
- Inheritance Tax
If you die without making a Will, the Government steps in and takes control. The authorities distribute your assets according to the complex Laws Of Intestacy.
Simply call us on 01223 655 646 for more information or to arrange a convenient time to meet one of our consultants.
You’re in safe hands when you make a will with Just Wills & Legal Services Ltd.
Just Wills & Legal Services Ltd is one of the biggest and the best in the UK when it comes to estate planning.
We’re specialists in what we do
We take pride in making the Will-writing process as easy and straightforward as possible for our clients.
Why make a Will with Just Wills & Legal Services Ltd?
- We won’t baffle you with legal terminology
- Our highly-qualified professional consultants are leaders in estate planning, probate, Wills, and Trusts
- Our price structure is clear and affordable, typically beating most high street solicitors’ fees AND providing a home consultation at no extra cost.
- We come to your home or office at a time that suits you
Call Just Wills & Legal Services (Cambridge) on 01223 655 646 for more information
Send us an email: go to our contact us page
Call 01223 655 646 or 07930 197 432 for a FREE telephone consultation.
Professional Approved Insured Protected
We Protect Families with Trusts, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Probate Help and Funeral Plans
Just Wills & Legal Services (Cambridge) cover Cambridge, Ely, Newmarket, St Ives, St Neots, Huntingdon, Chatteris, March, rural Cambridgeshire, CB and nearby postcodes.
Outside of this area? Contact us and we will put you in touch with your local Just Wills & Legal Services consultant.