Just Wills & Legal Services (Cambridge) collect certain information or data about you when you use our website:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send us an email.
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve our website
This helps us to:
- improve our website by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about our services.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK and Europe. Data may also be stored outside of Europe, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We DO NOT share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we DO NOT pass on your details to other websites.
Links to other websites
https://justwillscambridge.com/ may offer links to and from other websites.